I recently put together a caffeine-free pick me up using the miracle herb moringa. You can find the recipe below and my full blog on Banyan Botanicals Insight Blog.
Lemon Moringa Latte
- 4 ounces warm almond milk
- 4 ounces filtered hot water
- 1 teaspoon moringa powder
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon honey, or to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- pinch of bee pollen, to top (optional)
Stir moringa into hot water. Blend in lemon juice, honey, and vanilla. Add almond milk and stir with a spoon, or use a blender, whisk or milk frother to increase creaminess and foam. Top with a pinch of bee pollen.
Note: Kitty not needed to make the latte, but does make all things more fun.